Writing this post during Winter, we can’t help but want Summer time to come ASAP. Nothing like beating Winter by starting to plan out your summer – even wishful thinking is good enough sometimes. Let’s check out what we think are the top 10 pools to visit in the summer are in the world today. (This list can change and we would love your feedback if you have been to an incredible pool, share with everyone!) Ready to jet set this summer and go to some of the worlds nicest pools and take some pictures and post them on Instagram & Facebook to make your friends jealous? Well let’s start the list: (not in any particular order)
1. Marina Bay Sands Hotel (Singapore): What’s better than a rooftop infinity pool on a 57th floor overlooking the Singapore skyline? Not many things. This is a must-check out at some point in your life!
2. Hotel Fasano (BRAZIL): If you can get a chance at visiting Rio De Janeiro in Brazil and can stay at Hotel Fasano, then you’ll be swimming in this insanely awesome rooftop pool that overlooks Sugarloaf mountain and Ipanema beach. That pool & that view are a dream.
3. San Alfonso Del Mar Seawater Pool (Chile): Want to go swimming in the largest pool in the world? From seawater? Check out the San Alfonso Del Mar sewater pool in Chile. You won’t believe your eyes – it’s just beautiful.
4. Four Seasons Safar Lodge Serengeti (Tanzania): Swimming is one thing – swimming watching elephants & other wildlife is a whole other story. This is one of those YOLO type of things – if you can make it here – DO IT.
5. Hotel Caurso (Almafi Coast, Italy): It’s hard to imagine a more beautiful place on planet earth than the Almafi Coast in Italy. Even harder to imagine being in the amazing pool at the Hotel Caruso pictured below.
6. Pool at Boucan by Hotel Chocolat (St. Lucia): If you make it to the Caribbean in the Summer time, you may want to check out the Boucan by Hotel Chocolat offering this amazing infinity pool with stunning views of the Piton mountains. Just take me there right now.